Relyon Keswick Natural Alpaca 2600 Divan Bed from the Relyon Divan Bed collection.
Special Offer King size at Double Price*
*offer valid from 4th April until 6th June 2022
The Keswick Natural Alpaca 2600 combines pocket springs for perfect anatomical support with layered natural fillings for indulgent comfort. Wool, pashmina and alpaca also chosen for their breathability and moisture-wicking properties make this mattress an expertly handcrafted mattress that will deliver years of peaceful sleep.
Mattress Tension: Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 2600 Double Layer Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Alpaca Layers - Natural temperature controlling wool, harvested from an Alpaca which keeps you cool and dry throughout your sleep. It is soft, durable and luxurious to touch, making for a naturally soft and comfortable filling within your mattress.
- Pashmina Wool Layer - A layer of Pashmina wool is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Pashmina is regarded as the softest and thinnest natural hair, even more luxurious than cashmere.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Deep Soft White Fibre Layer - A generous layer of dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Firm Edge Support - Adds strength to the edge of the mattress to allow you to use the whole surface of the mattress as a sleeping area.
- 4 Rows of Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Wool tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Flag-stitched Handles - To ease mattress positioning.
- Easy Care - No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
Relyon are so confident that they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 8 years.
Cancellation before delivery
If you have ordered from our standard stock range then, subject to the “special orders” (see below) you have the right to cancel your order at anytime prior to delivery should you require to do this please contact the store via telephone on 01706 645 344 or email Sales@lovicks.co.uk.
For any “Special orders” items may not be cancelled by you either before or after delivery . We have no obligation to take these goods back unless faulty, though may do with a 50% restocking fee. This is entirely at our discretion whether we choose to accept the return for the restocking fee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns or refunds after delivery
Special Order items – Bespoke means any item, which has been specifically manufactured to your own choice of colour or combination or size. Items where a lead-time is quoted or the terms ‘special order’ appear upon the item description or your order are to be considered bespoke (made specifically for you) and are therefore, as far as is permissible by law, excluded from the Distance Selling Regulations. In respect of these items our usual refund policy does not apply and cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty Items from Stock- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy items from stock online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been dispatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the Products. A further 14 days is then allowed for return of the goods. The goods must be returned in its original resalable condition and it is your responsibility to make sure the goods are received by us and any cost of returning the item is covered. Upon receipt of the goods a full inspection will take place to ensure the goods are in a resalable condition. Once these checks have been made a full refund (including original shipping costs), minus any collection costs (where applicable), will be issued by the original payment method. Any goods returned with a diminished value as a result of use may incur a deduction charge from the refund.
Mattresses, Divan Beds, and Pillows/Duvets are exempt from Distance Selling Regulations once they have been taken out of sealed packaging in which they were delivered.
Where products are to be returned as unwanted, we ask you to contact the store to make the necessary arrangements. If the goods are returned for any other reason that being defective, you will be required to arrange and pay for the cost of returning the goods to us. Alternatively, we will collect the goods and reserve the right to charge you the direct cost of collection.
If an item is unable to fit
Faulty or damaged goods
If your products are found to be defective or damaged in any way at the time of delivery, it should be reported to our delivery team who will then communicate the details to our Customer Services Department.
If a defect is discovered after delivery, you must contact us within 7 days of the delivery or, in the event of a latent defect, within 7 days of the date upon which it is discovered. Email us at email@example.com
Refusal of Transaction
We have the right to decline any order if:
1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered.
2. We do not deliver to your area.
3. One or more of the products was incorrectly priced on the website.
4. You have not complied with our terms of service.
5. If we do cancel your contract you will be notified by email and you will be refunded to respect the contract as soon as possible.