G Plan Seattle [B Grade Fabric]
- With clean, straight lines, Seattle offers contemporary elegance to any space.
- Crisp tailoring and sleek arm details.
- Full and sumptuous cushions deliver a deep and comfortable sit.
- Pad over chaise style recliner seats offer superb comfort.
- Choose from a range of beautiful fabrics and leathers to suit your style.
- A choice of contrast stitching is available on Cambridge leathers in selected stores.
- Manual or power recliner options available for the ultimate relaxation.
- Integrated USB charging with metal touch buttons available on power recliner models.
- Handy storage footstool option available.
- Show wood feet in a choice of finishes are available on static pieces.
- Recliner sofas are supplied in sections for ease of delivery.
- Handcrafted in the UK with a 25 year timber frame & frame construction guarantee.
This image is only an indication of what the cover would look like and is not a true representation. You should always visit our store for fabric choices.
All measurements are approximate and relate to the overall size of the item including soft arm cushions where fitted and back cushions. All recliner furniture supplied on fixed feet. Show wood feet in a choice of finishes are available on static pieces only. Recliner available in manual or power versions. Finger guards and valances on recliner models. Power versions have touch buttons with USB charging point. 2, 2.5 and 3 seater double recliner sofas are delivered in 2 sections which link together. Seat cushions on recliner chairs/sofas are a fixed type. Our recliner furniture requires room to recline. Metal castors are available as a free option on static furniture without show wood only, when requested at time of order. Scatter cushions are available at extra cost.3 seater Sofa = H101.0 W202.0 D104.0
2.5 seater Sofa = H101.0 W172.0 D104.0
2 Seater Sofa = H101.0 W150.0 D104.0
Chair = H101.0 W96.0 D104.0
Cancellation before delivery
If you have ordered from our standard stock range then, subject to the “special orders” (see below) you have the right to cancel your order at anytime prior to delivery should you require to do this please contact the store via telephone on 01706 645 344 or email Sales@lovicks.co.uk.
For any “Special orders” items may not be cancelled by you either before or after delivery . We have no obligation to take these goods back unless faulty, though may do with a 50% restocking fee. This is entirely at our discretion whether we choose to accept the return for the restocking fee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns or refunds after delivery
Special Order items – Bespoke means any item, which has been specifically manufactured to your own choice of colour or combination or size. Items where a lead-time is quoted or the terms ‘special order’ appear upon the item description or your order are to be considered bespoke (made specifically for you) and are therefore, as far as is permissible by law, excluded from the Distance Selling Regulations. In respect of these items our usual refund policy does not apply and cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty Items from Stock- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy items from stock online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been dispatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the Products. A further 14 days is then allowed for return of the goods. The goods must be returned in its original resalable condition and it is your responsibility to make sure the goods are received by us and any cost of returning the item is covered. Upon receipt of the goods a full inspection will take place to ensure the goods are in a resalable condition. Once these checks have been made a full refund (including original shipping costs), minus any collection costs (where applicable), will be issued by the original payment method. Any goods returned with a diminished value as a result of use may incur a deduction charge from the refund.
Mattresses, Divan Beds, and Pillows/Duvets are exempt from Distance Selling Regulations once they have been taken out of sealed packaging in which they were delivered.
Where products are to be returned as unwanted, we ask you to contact the store to make the necessary arrangements. If the goods are returned for any other reason that being defective, you will be required to arrange and pay for the cost of returning the goods to us. Alternatively, we will collect the goods and reserve the right to charge you the direct cost of collection.
If an item is unable to fit
Faulty or damaged goods
If your products are found to be defective or damaged in any way at the time of delivery, it should be reported to our delivery team who will then communicate the details to our Customer Services Department.
If a defect is discovered after delivery, you must contact us within 7 days of the delivery or, in the event of a latent defect, within 7 days of the date upon which it is discovered. Email us at email@example.com
Refusal of Transaction
We have the right to decline any order if:
1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered.
2. We do not deliver to your area.
3. One or more of the products was incorrectly priced on the website.
4. You have not complied with our terms of service.
5. If we do cancel your contract you will be notified by email and you will be refunded to respect the contract as soon as possible.